Monday 6 June 2011

Dragon Boat Festival

6th June 2011

Today was suppose to be the first day of my internship, well luckily my boss emailed me and ask me to start and come to the office tomorrow because today is a public holiday. Today they held a festival know as Dragon Boat Festival. This festival is like a thrilling sports events with full of colors. Its is known as a Chinese festival that they celebrated on which falls on the fifth day on the fifth month on the lunar calendar.

What I do today was to go out with my father and sis to search for my new, Hong Kong mobile number, so we had to go the Causeway Bay city, to search for it. It was very crowded, people here and there. After getting the mobile number, we went straight home and enjoy ourselves by watching movies and screaming our lungs out by singing, except our father. It was fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment