Friday 17 June 2011

5th day of internship

13th June 2011

After two days of holiday, my boss has given me his comment and approval on which web banner design should be put into the mini website. Well i had to made a few changes on the design, because he commented that the company logo is too small and it should be on the left side of the banner. I had it fixed, and i input it into the mini website of Alibaba, unfortunately i have to wait at least 24 hours for the Alibaba to approve the banner design as well as the template. Below is the banner that my boss chose:


In the afternoon, my boss emailed me and ask me to help him with the research on other company that can help our company to sell our product to, or to sell our product to them. I was ask specifically to focus on company that produce steel. There was a long list of steel manufacture company. Basically i have to do some research on the company add,ways to contact and their net sales and numbers of employees. Basically that was my task for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment