Tuesday 14 June 2011

2nd day of internship

8th June 2011

As I was told yesterday, I was asked to help Mr James(Boss) with the online selling product. So he assist me and help me on how to used the Alibaba.com webs. I was also given my own user id and password so that i can easily log in into the admin.There's a new fact that Mr James told me about this online selling product, he told me that the very important thing to remember to increase the rank in the search engine for Alibaba is to have a good product name and a different product that relate to one product and not the product keyword, well this was based on the Alibaba person.


After completing searching for good product names and completing putting or key in all the products and product pictures, I  have learn a product name is important rather than the product keyword.



The search of Calcined Pitch Coke
This is because when you type one name, the same product will appear on the same page of the searching product, even if you type a different product name the same product of the same category will appear because I applied 2-3 names for the same product, but I must ensure that, the product name is related to the product. Example, I type pitch coke, when actually the product name is calcined pitch coke, but the product style appear. Below picture might explain what I mean by it.

The product still appear, this is because I applied pitch coke as the second product name.
















So this is basically what I do for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment