Thursday 30 June 2011

15-17 days of internship

27th - 29th of June 2011

Basically for the past few days, I started to do my research on envelope design, do some sketching,and digitalizing. On the 28th of June my boss said he still needs to put a little changes on the catalog design for the product part. There was 15 products in total that was equal to 8 pages of product. It took me the whole day to make the changes. Also the worst part is that, at first he asked me to do it in A4 size, a few hours later he told me to do it in a smaller size then A4, few minutes after that he asked to change it back to A4 size, then a few hours more he asked to change it to the smaller size again. To be honest it was pretty annoying at first, but yah it is an experience. Finally on the 29th, which was yesterday the catalog was approved by both boss except last night he called me and ask me to export it into PDF file for the catalog to be put online. Also I started to put the envelope design in the computer to digitalize it. Well basically thats what happen for the 3 days of my internship. :). Below is some of the product pages and envelope design:

 

Envelope:

 

I make the design as simple as I can. Still doing more design on the envelope  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment