Wednesday 29 June 2011

10-14 days of internship

20th - 24th of June 2011

The whole week was all about the catalog. Researching, sketching, designing and digitalizing. At first I design around 3 catalog design. My boss chose one design. After choosing one design, boss wanted to make it look as simple as possible. So I redesign everything and make it as simple as I can. The whole week, everyday i completed the catalog there must be a slight,little changes I have to do on the catalog. Until the 24th of June, finally the catalog was approved. But I was still not sure if the catalog design was really what they want, cause it was not yet approved by the other boss. So I was not really that happy. Well that's what happen for the whole week. Here's some images of the catalog cover, the boss chose the 3rd design of the catalog :

design 2
design 1
design 3

No comments:

Post a Comment