Tuesday 7 June 2011

1st day of internship

7th June 2011

Today was all about the briefing on the company and product and what I should do for the internship. We had the discussion on my working schedule for the 3 month of internship. Below is the schedule:

1st month of internship:
I was ask to learn and get more information about the company and the product that they are selling and how to advertise the product through online selling. During the 1st month also I'll be learning about the function of the Alibaba.com which is also known as online 3-commerce such as Ebay. I'll be the one in charge of this e-commerce by key in the product, information as editing the information of the product. I was also asked to search more information to put on the e-commerce site so it will be easier for the customer to understand about the product. Beside I was also ask to design a image banner for the mini-website inside the Alibaba.com itself. Unfortunately, the template was unable to edit since they have a fix template for it.

2nd month of internship:
For the 2nd month I was ask to built a fully function website that focus more on chemical product that is under the company of Wellcarbon itself. In this month I'll be focusing only on building the website from scratch.

3rd month of internship:
As for the 3rd month we haven't really discussed what I should really do, but I might be working on by doing some brochure, pamplete or probably an exhibition booth design for the Wellcarbon company.

So this is probably what I should do for my internship, they might be a few changes as time pass by. Today was only about discussing about things I should do and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment