Tuesday 16 August 2011

32-37 days of Internship

It has been a long, really long time that I haven't updated my blog, I've been really busy with works, plus some family gathering and activities and travelling around with friends. Well to be honest, puasa have made me a little bit lazy to work,  but I still manage to complete my work on time.

22nd to 29th of July
On the 22nd of July, which falls on friday, there's nothing much that I have to do except updating the B2B website and do some finalization again on the brochure design. On the 25th of July, I was given a new task, that is to create a new packaging design for Wellcarbon company, and to new logo design for his other company (Hindalco). Besides I have to continue searching for the lastest News about coal product and also, I have to search again for more steel melting company. So after being brief about what I should do, I started to do a little research on packaging (like cement beg) and also some research for the new logo design. On the 26th - 29th of July, I started to work on the sketching, importing the sketches (logo and packaging) into computer and create it in AI. On the 29th of July the logo (I was to do a simple font type logo) and packaging was finalize, so I emailed my boss for him to choose the design that he wants, I also started to do the steel melting company research and the latest news about coal product after submitting the design to my boss.

End with 7 font type logo with different color:
 
The above design is the two final design that boss choose and asked me to play with the color placement.


End up with 9 front design of packaging ( I'll show a few example):

The design of the packaging is very simple, cause I was told not to design a very fancy looking of a coal product beg, so I design it as simple as I can. As you can see the colors of the design, its kind of like my boss favourite colors, cause its like a good symbol or something for him.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment