Wednesday 20 July 2011

29-31 days of internship

18th - 21th July 2011

I was ask to design a brochure. so it took me like a few days to complete the overall brochure design. There was also a reference for me to follow, the reference was given by the boss. It is not my final design brochure since the boss said i still have to do some little modification to it, but i haven't start the modification yet, since the boss said he'll discuss about it later. In between those days, i also have to update the B2B website and check if there is any enquiry from any customers. Well, on the 16th and 17th of july, which is saturday and sunday. Boss can't stop calling me and ask me to duplicate the receipt that he wanted to used immediately. It was kind of though because we were discussing about what he wants through the phone. He started asking me to do it, on the saturday night, so i end up finishing what he wants on sunday evening. Well that is an experience! Below are some example of my brochure design and the duplication of the receipt that is put into words file:

Brochure:
 

Bill:

No comments:

Post a Comment