Saturday 20 August 2011

43-47 days of internship

8th - 12th of August

As usual, Monday was not a good day for me, it is because there's always nothing that I can do except for my daily task that is to update the 5 platforms of B2B website. There's was nothing much that i had to do on Monday (8th August). On the 10th-11th i start on doing the letterhead for the Hindalco's company,as usual, research,sketching and importing it to the computer to digitalize it. But still, until now I haven't had the chance to complete it since my boss did not give me the information to be put in the letterhead. I also did some retouches on the business card for the Hindalco's company, again it is not complete finish because of the missing information that my boss said he wanted to give me. On the 12th of August, I was called for a meeting around 12.30pm. In the meeting, we were discussing about finalizing everything that I've done during the internship period, so he asked me to list down everything that I've done and emailed it to him, since he will be really busy for the following week. So after the meeting ended, I emailed him everything that needs to be finalize. Well that's it for the whole week, below are few example of the business card:

Business card:
 





No comments:

Post a Comment