Tuesday 16 August 2011

38-42 days of internship

On the 30th of July (Saturday) I had to work from home, cause boss need to finalize the coal bag on that day cause his company want to used it ASAP. The sad part of that day is that, he said that all the packaging that I emailed him was to fancy, he wants he really really really simple. So finally I end up with this design for the cement bag:

 

Boss choose the 1st design. :|

1st - 5th of August
I was still waiting for my boss answer for the Hindalco logo design, before he choose the two design that he asked me to play with the colors placement, but until now I still have no answers about the final logo. So on the 1st - 5th of August I was really free, there's was not much work I have to do, except for the daily task that I have to do, which is updating the B2B website and also do the searching on other steel melting company. But on the 4th of July, boss come to my place for dinner with my family, at dinner I was asked to design a business card for the Hindalco company, even though he have not yet choose the final logo design. So the next day, I started to do some research on simple business card design and some few sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment